Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone ever heard of passman01@wifipass.org? This is in my password keychain...

Hi - I came across a strange website from France as I was cleaning up my passwords in my password app - it is from wifipass.org - the exact name is passman01@wifipass.org... I googled it and it said it is legit... but who knows if that is even legit! does anyone have any experience with this? thanks.

iMac Pro

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 6:59 PM

So, there's a password stored in your keychain. Someone, logged into your account, visited the website and logged in.

If it is in iCloud, then it could have been done from another Apple device you are signed into using the same AppleID.

6 replies

Has anyone ever heard of passman01@wifipass.org? This is in my password keychain...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.