Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time showing 24hours usage

I use my iPhone just for calling and reading news paper on safari browser but today I notice a odd thing. I hardly use my phone 2-3hours a day but screen time showing 24hours of uses. Is it normal or something wrong with my iphone

ios 13.6.1

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 22, 2020 8:00 PM

1 reply

Aug 23, 2020 1:50 PM in response to bikash215

Hello Bikash,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are seeing activity on your iPhone that you don't recognize. We can understand why you'd want to find a resolution for this.

To start, do you use Screen Time on any other device using the same Apple ID? If not, let's make sure nothing is running in the background by following the steps outlined here: Batteries: Maximizing Performance

Cheers!

Screen time showing 24hours usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.