Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is not charging

My iphone is not charging. I have tried different chargers but nothing seems to work. Does somebody knows how I can fix this?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 7:39 AM

3 replies

Aug 23, 2020 7:47 AM in response to abeline

Hi,

if your Iphone won't charge here the steps you have to follow ---> https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201569

...surely you have just done...in case If your device still won’t turn on or charge, take your device, charging cable and charging adapter to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider for evaluation. You can also contact Apple Support.

Mattia.

Aug 23, 2020 7:42 AM in response to abeline

By “charger” do you mean the Lightning cable or the power source, which can be either the cube the phone came with, a computer USB port, or a wireless charging pad? Have you tried different cables and different power sources?

You should also get a bright light and inspect the Lightning port on the bottom of the phone, and clean out any dirt inside with a toothpick or other non-metal tool.

my phone is not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.