Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple tv is in german and i cannot change it using settings

My apple tv is in german and i cannot change it using settings. Any other ideas?

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 8:31 AM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Users can normally set the interface language (system language) to nearly any language they want.

Change the language on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Content language (audio language) is country or region specific, and may only be selectable for some content. Most Germans seem to like their content dubbed, which is why that is what is mostly available. Change the subtitles or audio language for the Apple TV app and iTunes Store movies and TV shows - Apple Support

The Siri Language is linked to the country or region of the user account. For the German region, only the German language is available. Use Siri on your Apple TV - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 8:31 AM in response to kevinbock

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Users can normally set the interface language (system language) to nearly any language they want.

Change the language on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Content language (audio language) is country or region specific, and may only be selectable for some content. Most Germans seem to like their content dubbed, which is why that is what is mostly available. Change the subtitles or audio language for the Apple TV app and iTunes Store movies and TV shows - Apple Support

The Siri Language is linked to the country or region of the user account. For the German region, only the German language is available. Use Siri on your Apple TV - Apple Support

my apple tv is in german and i cannot change it using settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.