Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove someone from sharing my ICloud

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 1:43 PM

Change your Apple ID password to a new and unique password, and log into iCloud.com and check for and log out all but your devices and computers. See Use the web to see where you're signed in here: Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Effectively, your Apple ID has been compromised. How much effort you will want to take securing your Apple ID here depends on how malicious you expect the other party might be. Here is what to do If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 1:43 PM in response to brynn2020

Change your Apple ID password to a new and unique password, and log into iCloud.com and check for and log out all but your devices and computers. See Use the web to see where you're signed in here: Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

Effectively, your Apple ID has been compromised. How much effort you will want to take securing your Apple ID here depends on how malicious you expect the other party might be. Here is what to do If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.