Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay says card already added, but it is not there

I am trying to add a credit card to Apple pay. In the middle of adding it there was some type of error. Now I cannot add the card because it says already added. However, the card appears no where. Not in the wallet, not in settings...

It is a “big bank” Visa signature, and my wife has been able to add her card, so I know it’s not a “compatibility “ issue. I have tried signing out/in of iCloud, I have changed my passcode, nothing seems to help.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 11:27 AM

Did you sign out of your Apple ID? Did you go to iCloud.com and remove Apple Pay from that device? Did you go to settings>Wallet & Apple Pay and remove the card from there?

1 reply

Apple Pay says card already added, but it is not there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.