Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No option to Cancel subscription- how do i cancel?

I cannot find an option to cancel subscription, only to renew - How do I cancel?

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply
15 replies

Oct 19, 2020 5:25 PM in response to tawana6340

Did you read the links Kappy posted?

If necessary, contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call      

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Oct 12, 2020 12:53 PM in response to subsciptions

I tried to cancel this within the 3 days alloted for "Spell Cleaner" . The instructions were too complicated and taking hours, so I had to give. up as I am so busy. Now you have charged me and I do not want it. Please make this easier so Apple members without fast skills and busy working can cancel easily. Please cancel this subscription from the start

Oct 12, 2020 12:54 PM in response to annefromsouthport

I have just told you!! Please reply!! here it is again

"I tried to cancel this within the 3 days alloted for "Spell Cleaner" . The instructions were too complicated and taking hours, so I had to give. up as I am so busy. Now you have charged me and I do not want it. Please make this easier so Apple members without fast skills and busy working can cancel easily. Please cancel this subscription from the start"

Oct 12, 2020 12:56 PM in response to subsciptions

Come on!! when do you answer?? See my two messages just gone

I tried to cancel this within the 3 days alloted for "Spell Cleaner" . The instructions were too complicated and taking hours, so I had to give. up as I am so busy. Now you have charged me and I do not want it. Please make this easier so Apple members without fast skills and busy working can cancel easily. Please cancel this subscription from the start

No option to Cancel subscription- how do i cancel?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.