Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 battery discharges fast

Hello

I just bought new iPhone 11 and I started facing issue of battery. Battery health is 100% but when I start using phone it drains battery to 1% after every 4 to 5 minutes. And in standby at night it drains 8% or more battery percentage without even using. Furthermore I disabled all unnecessary features like Siri, background app refresh and others. But same issue is happening.

Please help me out in this problem.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 1:44 PM

Please refer to this link

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201264

please consider that your phone is also on standby mode even you don’t use it like it receives signal from your network provider, It monitors every time you receive text or call and notify you.

good luck!

6 replies

Aug 24, 2020 6:36 AM in response to bali8065

On your post, you said that your battery drop 8% during the whole night. For how many hours? Let say 8 hours and only drop 1% every hour. That’s not bad for sure. Your battery is fine so don’t worry to much. For my normal routine my battery won’t last for the whole day and during the night, I keep my phone on charge. If you keep your battery on low battery mode, your phone will not get any updates because it gets updated during the night while your asleep to avoid bothering you during the day while you use your phone. Your phone will stop also receiving emails and will not notify you for any important mail if you keep it on battery saving mode. If that will be your choice then it will be up to you. Good luck!

iPhone 11 battery discharges fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.