Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a way to get rid of a beta

hi i downloaded and installed ios 14 beta. i was wondering if there was a way to get it back to ios 13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 5:45 PM

Synerthrax Said:

"is there a way to get rid of a beta: hi i downloaded and installed ios 14 beta. i was wondering if there was a way to get it back to ios 13"

-------

Any Backups Prior to this Update?

Restore from a backup you've previously made. If you never made a backup, then take this as a learning experience, and note to always backup your iPhone prior to updating it. Learn More Here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a Backup - Apple Support

In depth...

To Update an iPhone:

Update your iPhone using the iPhone itself, a Mac, or a PC, even. How to do so....

Two Major Steps: - Backup then Update

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer

2. Then, Update Using these Links:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2020 5:45 PM in response to Synerthrax

Synerthrax Said:

"is there a way to get rid of a beta: hi i downloaded and installed ios 14 beta. i was wondering if there was a way to get it back to ios 13"

-------

Any Backups Prior to this Update?

Restore from a backup you've previously made. If you never made a backup, then take this as a learning experience, and note to always backup your iPhone prior to updating it. Learn More Here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a Backup - Apple Support

In depth...

To Update an iPhone:

Update your iPhone using the iPhone itself, a Mac, or a PC, even. How to do so....

Two Major Steps: - Backup then Update

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer

2. Then, Update Using these Links:

is there a way to get rid of a beta

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.