Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting my.minbox

when I try to email these my.minbox shoes up

how can I remove it?

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 12:32 PM

Hello Crooziesbydarlene,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From reading your post, it appears when you are trying to email, a my.minbox shows up and you would like to remove it, correct? We're here to help you take a look into that!

It sounds as this is a profile set on the device, please head to Settings > General > Profile > Find the profile and remove it:

Install a configuration profile on your iPhone or iPad

If the email account is still unable to send and the email is an IMAP account. Head to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Email account > Remove and set account back up. In the event the email account is a POP account, contact your email provider:

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hopefully this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2020 12:32 PM in response to Crooziesbydarlene

Hello Crooziesbydarlene,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From reading your post, it appears when you are trying to email, a my.minbox shows up and you would like to remove it, correct? We're here to help you take a look into that!

It sounds as this is a profile set on the device, please head to Settings > General > Profile > Find the profile and remove it:

Install a configuration profile on your iPhone or iPad

If the email account is still unable to send and the email is an IMAP account. Head to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Email account > Remove and set account back up. In the event the email account is a POP account, contact your email provider:

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hopefully this helps!

Deleting my.minbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.