Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to actually cancel a free trial for Dropbox Plus.

There a bunch of how to cancel trials, but not an actual way to do it. I've followed all steps, but no success. Luckily I have a few days left to solve this issue.

At one point, I thought I had done it, but have received no confirmation email. So frustrating.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 23, 2020 10:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 1:35 AM

If you initiated the plus feature on your iPhone, I suggest to downgrade from the plus to basic version of Dropbox on your iPhone too.

Note that you may not see the change reflect immediately, as Dropbox mentions that it will only reflect at the end of the billing cycle (Step 9 in this support article)

In general, to cancel any such app subscription Apple suggests you follow the steps outlined here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Verify that you have done so!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2020 1:35 AM in response to cflynn825

If you initiated the plus feature on your iPhone, I suggest to downgrade from the plus to basic version of Dropbox on your iPhone too.

Note that you may not see the change reflect immediately, as Dropbox mentions that it will only reflect at the end of the billing cycle (Step 9 in this support article)

In general, to cancel any such app subscription Apple suggests you follow the steps outlined here: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Verify that you have done so!

How to actually cancel a free trial for Dropbox Plus.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.