Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlock iphone

Good day. My name is Yulia. I live in Ukraine, Vinnitsa. In August 2018, I bought a phone in an electronics store in the city of Vinnitsa. iPhone 7Plus Rose Gold 32 GB SPR-USA.

IMEI:***

I used it until March 2020.

But then I wanted to throw it to the factory settings to give it to my mother, as a result of which the phone stopped working and caught the network. I turned to the master and he told me that the phone is locked for the operator and he will work it.Since today I am the last owner, I ask you to unlock my phone and give it an opportunity to use it in Ukraine.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 4:12 AM

Carrier Lock:- Though your iPhone’s original Carrier is not obligatory to unlock your iPhone, but you may know the process here --> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier ...

2 replies

unlock iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.