Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graphs

I want to create a line graph of blood pressure and pulse readings (eg 120 over 80 with pulse 70) but with severe readings - 2 morning and 2 evening. how can I best go about this as it seems far more convoluted than merely having a table reading of, say, 2 values. Sample figures I have are:

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 3:33 PM

It is much easier if you put in in a table that is arranged for easy charting. I would suggest something like this:

Make scatter charts of the three readings using the dates as the X axis. On the chart, format the X axis with a "max" date sometime in the future. You could put the two pressures in one chart. Note that the X axis data (the dates) must not be in a header column for a scatter chart.

In this format, all you need to do is type in a time of day when you take the reading (3:00 PM, 8:22 AM, for example). The date will be the current date.

If the readings in your table are really yours, I hope you are seeing a doctor.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2020 3:33 PM in response to PaulSG

It is much easier if you put in in a table that is arranged for easy charting. I would suggest something like this:

Make scatter charts of the three readings using the dates as the X axis. On the chart, format the X axis with a "max" date sometime in the future. You could put the two pressures in one chart. Note that the X axis data (the dates) must not be in a header column for a scatter chart.

In this format, all you need to do is type in a time of day when you take the reading (3:00 PM, 8:22 AM, for example). The date will be the current date.

If the readings in your table are really yours, I hope you are seeing a doctor.

Graphs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.