Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find Game Center on iPhone X

i can’t find it in settings. Also nothing appears if I search “game” or “Game Center” in settings....

.... it just isn’t there

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 24, 2020 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 7:27 PM

yes that's the correct section. If it's not listed after Podcasts, I'm not sure what to tell you. You could just start trying things like restarting your phone (directions on how to do a force restart in the link below)

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

I did see some old threads from people using iOS 10, but I think that was when Apple moved if from being an app to more integrated into the iOS in settings. One of those suggestions was to sign out of your Apple ID and then sign back in. you could also try the path of backing up your iPhone, resetting to factory settings and then restoring. A bit of a process though.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Or you could try contacting support and see if someone at Apple has a solution for you

Get Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 7:27 PM in response to Mcsluggo

yes that's the correct section. If it's not listed after Podcasts, I'm not sure what to tell you. You could just start trying things like restarting your phone (directions on how to do a force restart in the link below)

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

I did see some old threads from people using iOS 10, but I think that was when Apple moved if from being an app to more integrated into the iOS in settings. One of those suggestions was to sign out of your Apple ID and then sign back in. you could also try the path of backing up your iPhone, resetting to factory settings and then restoring. A bit of a process though.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Or you could try contacting support and see if someone at Apple has a solution for you

Get Support

I cannot find Game Center on iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.