Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PDF file to Pages

How do I save a PDF file to Pages?

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 7:11 AM

A PDF document is an end format, similar to Postscript, and there is no tool provided by Apple that can convert either into a Pages document.

Options:

1. Copy and paste from an opened PDF into an opened, blank Pages document
    1. Text first
    2. Images second
  2. Open the PDF in Word 16.31 (or later) and convert to Word .docx. Open the .docx in Pages to translate it, and then save the resultant Pages document.
  3. Use CleverPDF website to convert PDF to Pages (I have not used this, so no idea to accuracy and content result)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 7:11 AM in response to Drj1940

A PDF document is an end format, similar to Postscript, and there is no tool provided by Apple that can convert either into a Pages document.

Options:

1. Copy and paste from an opened PDF into an opened, blank Pages document
    1. Text first
    2. Images second
  2. Open the PDF in Word 16.31 (or later) and convert to Word .docx. Open the .docx in Pages to translate it, and then save the resultant Pages document.
  3. Use CleverPDF website to convert PDF to Pages (I have not used this, so no idea to accuracy and content result)

PDF file to Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.