Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

My Apple Music library is stuck on loading screen how do i fix this?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 6:58 AM

If you're attempting to view and listen to your music when connected to cellular data, I would like to start by having you go to Settings > Music > Cellular Data. Confirm Cellular Data is turned on, as well as Streaming if you plan on streaming music using cellular data. After that, force the Music app to close and restart your device:

If you're connected to Wi-Fi, it may also be helpful to test if this happens when you're connected to a different Wi-Fi network.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 6:58 AM in response to allyse228

If you're attempting to view and listen to your music when connected to cellular data, I would like to start by having you go to Settings > Music > Cellular Data. Confirm Cellular Data is turned on, as well as Streaming if you plan on streaming music using cellular data. After that, force the Music app to close and restart your device:

If you're connected to Wi-Fi, it may also be helpful to test if this happens when you're connected to a different Wi-Fi network.

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.