Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bullet Points Mac Keyboard

I use a MacBook Pro for 2020, and have a Mac mini late 2012. So, My question, how do you insert bullet points on a Mac? For both they both use the latest Catalina. Also, keep listening to these nice songs. Also, how many Macs can you pair with iCloud, and use on Find My? I linked it to my laptop, but I mean both the computers I mentioned. I also linked it to the software because keyboards accessories arent in here.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2020 2:28 PM

Do you mean this? • (on a US keyboard, opt-8)

Cmd-ctrl-space will open the Emoji & Symbols panel where you can select from bunch of different bullets

Also, keep listening to these nice songs.

No idea what you are asking.

Also, how many Macs can you pair with iCloud, and use on Find My?

I'm not sure there is a limit.

There are limits on how many computers and other devices you can attach to digital content purchases.

View and remove your associated devices for purchases - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2020 2:28 PM in response to TeleHerbie

Do you mean this? • (on a US keyboard, opt-8)

Cmd-ctrl-space will open the Emoji & Symbols panel where you can select from bunch of different bullets

Also, keep listening to these nice songs.

No idea what you are asking.

Also, how many Macs can you pair with iCloud, and use on Find My?

I'm not sure there is a limit.

There are limits on how many computers and other devices you can attach to digital content purchases.

View and remove your associated devices for purchases - Apple Support

Bullet Points Mac Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.