You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel my subscription but I don’t get the unsubscribe button on my settings as well as App Store profile. How do I do it?

How do I cancel my subscription?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 10:47 AM

First, in your settings, you'll want to be logged into your Apple ID, which will show up at the very top, right below the Settings title. If you click it, you should be given a menu of options below your name and email, like Name, Phone Numbers, Email, Password & Security, etc. The 4th option is Subscriptions, and you can tap that to access and view your active and expired subscriptions. If you have already gone to your Apple ID, but the Subscriptions option seems to have a grey shading and you can't click it, I had that issue when I had bad connection and I was trying to cancel my subscriptions, so try to get to an area with good WiFi. Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2020 10:47 AM in response to Navi02

First, in your settings, you'll want to be logged into your Apple ID, which will show up at the very top, right below the Settings title. If you click it, you should be given a menu of options below your name and email, like Name, Phone Numbers, Email, Password & Security, etc. The 4th option is Subscriptions, and you can tap that to access and view your active and expired subscriptions. If you have already gone to your Apple ID, but the Subscriptions option seems to have a grey shading and you can't click it, I had that issue when I had bad connection and I was trying to cancel my subscriptions, so try to get to an area with good WiFi. Hope that helps!

I want to cancel my subscription but I don’t get the unsubscribe button on my settings as well as App Store profile. How do I do it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.