Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, I have moved to Germany and need to change my region? I cannot do that

how to change the region from US to Gemany

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 12:48 PM

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple     

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2020 12:48 PM in response to appia13

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple     

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

hello, I have moved to Germany and need to change my region? I cannot do that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.