Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone hacked. not jailbroken. remote access

My iphone 5se was hacked. I try to erase all data and settings and factory reset and when i do it asks for my apple id password and when enter it it says verjfication failed and will not let me factory reset and restore

iPhone SE, 13

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 3:34 PM

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Just curious, what makes you think your iPhone is hacked? What are the symptoms you see on the iPhone that makes you think it’s hacked?

4 replies

Sep 7, 2020 12:57 AM in response to iW00

This has also happened to me. Im dealing with it right now (and have been for the last 11 months) and it has caused an insane amount of damage both directly and indirectly. It has spread to all my devices (iPhone 8+, huawei p20-pro, samsung A-20, 8, Sony Xperia, Playstation 3 and 4, Samsung Um?5500 TV, iMac G-5, iMac 17?, Macbookpro, all my Dad's technology (he doesnt notice it much just on his mac-computers). Its insane.

Somehow it's able to spread via bluetooth, wifi (seems like any wireless network capabilty. I took both my airport and ethernet card out of my g5 and he's still somehow remotely running processes and apps as faux groups and users...and Im not sure but i think sometimes as me too. I have a bunch of the code saved but theres tonnes. seems like theres a hackfile for almost every real file. I will attach a couple if possible or reply (im in recovery-mode again).

I've been learning UNIX since its the only real feasable way for me to eventually move forward. This all happened at the same time as Covid.

Also, once its in the phone they can control everything! Mics, cameras, ALL settings. They can disable it, hang up, mute, control the info available when you search/google... I know it sounds like a paranoid delusion, but its not. I dont even talk about it anymore as my family and friends think ive gone mad and am crazy.

off the top, I know theres "racoon", apache-guacamole-ish mods, ummm.....rc and RPC everything... I dont know. I will attach some. Ive called and written Apple numerous times but have never heard back (as the hacker controls the flow of my ability to communicate. I cant even send the diagnostic or System Profile reports...even though I am able to use the internet.

So, what I have so far is that you have to break the bootloader loops that infects the devices. Network or factory reseting and reinstalling doesnt do much good. Its in the very systems that reboot or reinstall. It also (or maybe just the hacker on mine) has somehow swapped his cd-rom for mine. I reinstalled MAC OS so many times and couldnt understant how the cd had different files until i started checking the mac addresses and numbers.... SIGH.

BTW, for me it seems like the same malware on all of my devices, regardless of operating systems. the files are alost exact in my huawei as my iphone and mac.

Hope that helps. Any help would be much appreciated.

Because of recovery i will have to add when i reply to this thread.

Iphone hacked. not jailbroken. remote access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.