Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone5 notes disappeared when my email account was changed over from Yahoo to BT mail

Does anyone know how I can recover my notes? They seem to have disappeared along with my Yahoo email account and I'm not able to add Yahoo back on to my iphone. Anyone else had this problem recently with the changeover and if so what did you do?

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 4:30 PM

andnowwouldyoubelieve wrote:

Does anyone know how I can recover my notes? They seem to have disappeared along with my Yahoo email account and I'm not able to add Yahoo back on to my iphone. Anyone else had this problem recently with the changeover and if so what did you do?

You'll need to ask Yahoo how to recover your notes, since you were syncing them to yoru Yahoo account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2020 4:30 PM in response to andnowwouldyoubelieve

andnowwouldyoubelieve wrote:

You'll need to ask Yahoo how to recover your notes, since you were syncing them to yoru Yahoo account.

iphone5 notes disappeared when my email account was changed over from Yahoo to BT mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.