Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage problem

i have a iPhone 7 and the iPhone storage keep saying full even after I delete a lot of stuff in my iPhone storage it keeps saying other I don’t know what else to do

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2020 3:55 PM

Welcome, tiara47, to Apple Support Communities.

We have seen many people asking about problems with their iDevices’ local (hardware) storage “filling up”, with a rather large amount of “Other” storage taking up space, and even increasing as they try to delete things off their devices.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If your local iPhone storage is too full, you may not be able to backup using iCloud. You may need to use a computer (PC or Mac), running iTunes (or a Mac running Catalina), for the backup.

Please let us know if you need any additional help, along these lines.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2020 3:55 PM in response to tiara47

Welcome, tiara47, to Apple Support Communities.

We have seen many people asking about problems with their iDevices’ local (hardware) storage “filling up”, with a rather large amount of “Other” storage taking up space, and even increasing as they try to delete things off their devices.

We recommend that you follow the instructions in Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If your local iPhone storage is too full, you may not be able to backup using iCloud. You may need to use a computer (PC or Mac), running iTunes (or a Mac running Catalina), for the backup.

Please let us know if you need any additional help, along these lines.

Storage problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.