Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not get to my apple tv free year subscription

I bought this year the new Iphone 11 and the new MacBook and I know that I have a free year In Apple tv but I tried to active this morning n the option doesn't appear in my app. I was checking some post that some people have the same problem and suggest differents advice but I ready tried it d doesn't work. Could you please help me to get my free year. Thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 6:43 AM

Users have three months to redeem the offer. After that time, the offer is no longer available to them.

Here is the guide on how to redeem, in four easy steps: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

It will also feature the conditions for the offer, and it has an eligibility check.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2020 6:43 AM in response to karely161

Users have three months to redeem the offer. After that time, the offer is no longer available to them.

Here is the guide on how to redeem, in four easy steps: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

It will also feature the conditions for the offer, and it has an eligibility check.

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

I can not get to my apple tv free year subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.