Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is Apple Pay is trying to take money from my card for?

Apple Pay is trying to take money from my card, and I’m not sure what for, how can I find out? Or who do I contact?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 7:12 AM

Go here - Subscriptions and Purchases

or here - If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2020 7:12 AM in response to ciera224

Go here - Subscriptions and Purchases

or here - If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

Oct 5, 2020 6:06 PM in response to ciera224

I just got a notice from my bank that APPLE is charging me $1.49. It feels kind of sneaky since I got no update from Apple before hand . There should be some kind of 2 way security feature with PAYER acknowledging/confirming any payment going out to Apple. It’s like I’m in the dark, why I’m getting money taken out of a secured acct that I always have to do a step feature before any monies are moved. What can be done in the future so I know before hand the charge just in case I want to dispute it. Just a secure process where both parties are always satisfied and transaction is 100% confirmed. I don’t like getting money taken out of my acct if not made aware of , I think I speak the norm for all here, but it look apparently I spoke to fast , Thanks Apple , I might be wrong here if I am, I’m sorry about all the hot air but I can’t find any notice from Apple ? Confused

What is Apple Pay is trying to take money from my card for?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.