Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I show that I am signed in to two iphone devices why is that?

I am showing two phones tied to my Apple account. Why?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 12:30 PM

Do you share your Apple ID with another device? Did you have an iPhone in the past that may have been using the same Apple ID? If the answers to both of the above questions is a NO then I recommend that log in at www.appleid.apple.com and remove the iPhone, from the device list, that should not be in the list. I also recommend that once you do that then change the password of your Apple ID for added security measure.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2020 12:30 PM in response to Freddiegarcia

Do you share your Apple ID with another device? Did you have an iPhone in the past that may have been using the same Apple ID? If the answers to both of the above questions is a NO then I recommend that log in at www.appleid.apple.com and remove the iPhone, from the device list, that should not be in the list. I also recommend that once you do that then change the password of your Apple ID for added security measure.

Axel F.

I show that I am signed in to two iphone devices why is that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.