Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up new iphone 7

I started setting up my iphone 7 and it won't accept my apple id for my email

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2020 2:00 PM

Need some more information to be clear with your issue at hand. Are you at the point of Activating your iPhone and your Apple ID is not accepted to activate the iPhone? If that is the case then there is an Activation Lock on your iPhone which needs to be unlocked by the Apple ID that was used to lock it.

If you feel that I am mistaken on guessing what you are experiencing then please provide more details on what you are seeing on your screen including any error or system messages. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2020 2:00 PM in response to lorrie156nashua

Need some more information to be clear with your issue at hand. Are you at the point of Activating your iPhone and your Apple ID is not accepted to activate the iPhone? If that is the case then there is an Activation Lock on your iPhone which needs to be unlocked by the Apple ID that was used to lock it.

If you feel that I am mistaken on guessing what you are experiencing then please provide more details on what you are seeing on your screen including any error or system messages. Thanks.

Axel F.

Setting up new iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.