Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems making borderless prints with epson xp 15000

The printer setting dialogue box does not have an option for selecting borderless printing for the Epson xp15000 printer. I am using latest MacBook Pro with fully updated operating system.

MacBook

Posted on Aug 28, 2020 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 3:50 AM

Thanks for responding to my post. I have been trying to print borderless from Lightroom Classic and from Photoshop. The printer dialogue box gives me the option to select compatible paper size for borderless printing but does not give me an option to select a print borderless option. I can only print with a narrow border. I am using a MacBook Pro with Catalina ver 10.15.6.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2020 3:50 AM in response to brenden dv

Thanks for responding to my post. I have been trying to print borderless from Lightroom Classic and from Photoshop. The printer dialogue box gives me the option to select compatible paper size for borderless printing but does not give me an option to select a print borderless option. I can only print with a narrow border. I am using a MacBook Pro with Catalina ver 10.15.6.

Aug 31, 2020 3:56 AM in response to brenden dv

Thanks for your response. I have been trying to print borderless from Lightroom Classic and a Photoshop on my MacBook Pro with Catalina ver 10.15.6. The printer user guide does not provide the information I need. The printer dialogue box allows me to choose a compatible paper size for borderless printing but does not give me an option to select borderless printing so I cannot remove the borders.

problems making borderless prints with epson xp 15000

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.