Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty for purchased lighting earphone

Hi Apple support,

I bought lighting cable earphone via Apple website, I believed this also have year warranty, the hardware was bought April 30 and being shipped around May, however this month the earphone no longer working.

Please do help where can I get the things to be check / replace

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 3:27 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2020 4:05 AM in response to Ehmjae

Issue with left shift (Left shift and control pressing together) 

aija625 Said:

I recently got this mac and found an issue with the left shift key and left control key.: [...]i tried that 3 times but it is still not working[...]

———-

Use Send-In Service, if an option for you.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So see if Send-In Service is an option for you. With the Coronavirus going around, many stores are still closed and have yet to be reopened, as of this reply. So, right now, there is Send-In Service, available, if no local Apple Store is open.

How Send-In Service would Work:

1. They’d: ship you a box
  2. You’d: ship it back
  3. They’d: look at it
  4. You’d: get a new one, if approved.

Start with Contacting Apple Support:

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

NOTE:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit longer to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you. :)

Warranty for purchased lighting earphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.