Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I used my AirPods on my cell phone where find my is set up. How come I can not locate my AirPods. It is saying no location found.

If I used my AirPods on my cell phone where find my is set up. How come I can not locate my AirPods. It is saying no location found.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 11:03 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2020 11:03 AM in response to Ndifra33

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.