Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reverting to Mohave

If I revert my macbook air back to Mohave to get access to Print Shop 4, what are the downsides? Since I've been using Catalina, will I lose data/files/etc. when I revert back?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 9:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 10:05 AM

Teri wrote:

If I revert my macbook air back to Mohave to get access to Print Shop 4, what are the downsides? Since I've been using Catalina, will I lose data/files/etc. when I revert back?

Yes, reverting back requires a complete wipe of your current drive.

Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2020 10:05 AM in response to Teri

Teri wrote:

Yes, reverting back requires a complete wipe of your current drive.

Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

Aug 29, 2020 5:21 PM in response to Teri

You, along with many other people have had this problem with Print Shop. The vendor has been noncommittal for a couple of years now, so I wouldn't count on them. And, no I don't recommend downgrading your OS. Another possibility is to install the app Swift Publisher. It is 64 bit compliant and is a very robust desktop publishing app. It will do everything Print Shop does and more. There is a one time cost, However. I don't remember how much. I have used it and can recommend it (I have no association with them.) I read recently that that app is able to import Print Shop files, but I can not confirm that. I would definitely move on to another app that is fully supported. Print Shop is no longer supported for the Mac community. I hope this is helpful. Good luck.

Reverting to Mohave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.