Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant reset my security questions

What can i do now ? I cant reset my security questions. I would like apple to delete my account so i can creat another one on my mail.

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 5:18 PM

If you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although based on multiple posts I have read, they will not help you recover the answers to your security questions.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn't always load)  

Get Support    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

All purchases made using an Apple ID are tied to the ID. Delete the ID and you will need to download them using your new ID. There have been posts by people who have contacted Apple Support and they were told that if you delete an ID associated with an email address, you can never reuse the email address for an Apple ID.   Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Apple ID – How to Delete.        

Delete Apple ID (new).         

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2020 5:18 PM in response to eldin81

If you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although based on multiple posts I have read, they will not help you recover the answers to your security questions.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn't always load)  

Get Support    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

All purchases made using an Apple ID are tied to the ID. Delete the ID and you will need to download them using your new ID. There have been posts by people who have contacted Apple Support and they were told that if you delete an ID associated with an email address, you can never reuse the email address for an Apple ID.   Make sure you sign out from the places in the 4th link before deleting the ID.

How to delete your Apple ID account.         

Apple ID – How to Delete.        

Delete Apple ID (new).         

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

I cant reset my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.