Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE "Other" storage taking up 9.61GB on 16GB Iphone

How do I eliminate my Iphone "other" storage ? It has 9.61 GB and the storage in my iphone system has 5.23 GB. This is a 16GB phone. I have deleted almost all apps and all my photos. I still do not have enough storage to update or even take another photo on my Iphone. Please help.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 5:51 PM

iOS 13.6.1 is supposed to help with the 'other' storage issue. So the best thing to do would be figure out how to get that update installed..

Alternatively..

You can use the Contact Support link in the upper right of your screen so that Apple can troubleshoot 'Other' storage issues on your device.

Get Support

OR you could do the following:

Backup/Reset/Restore your device, review these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2020 5:51 PM in response to del3000

iOS 13.6.1 is supposed to help with the 'other' storage issue. So the best thing to do would be figure out how to get that update installed..

Alternatively..

You can use the Contact Support link in the upper right of your screen so that Apple can troubleshoot 'Other' storage issues on your device.

Get Support

OR you could do the following:

Backup/Reset/Restore your device, review these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Iphone SE "Other" storage taking up 9.61GB on 16GB Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.