Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ ON ROKU ULTRA NOT PLAYING

NEW SUBSCRIPTION OF Apple TV+ ON MY ROKU ULTRA SET UP FINE BUT NOTHING PLAYS I GET A CAN NOT PLAY THIS SHOW TRY AGAIN MESSAGE EVEN AFTER REMOVING CHANNEL AND REBOOTING ROKU.

Posted on Aug 30, 2020 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 3:36 PM

Apple cannot support third party devices such as your Roku. If you were dissastified with the service provided why didn't you request that your case be escalated to a more senior analyst? All tech companies have first and second tier service, meaning the first tier will handle the more common questions and the 2nd tier (usually more trained and/or more experienced) will handle the more challenging calls.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2020 3:36 PM in response to wiccan13

Apple cannot support third party devices such as your Roku. If you were dissastified with the service provided why didn't you request that your case be escalated to a more senior analyst? All tech companies have first and second tier service, meaning the first tier will handle the more common questions and the 2nd tier (usually more trained and/or more experienced) will handle the more challenging calls.

Sep 1, 2020 1:01 PM in response to wiccan13

UPDATE after being on hold for an hour I decided to try multiple things to see if I could fix the issue myself. Guess what??? I have always had my Roku Ultra hard wired into my router and use over 20 channels to stream daily with no issues. Well since nothing else seemed to work in reset the Roku to wireless and put it on the same network as my other devices. Voila it worked all of this while I waited for the IT apple person to answer my call. He had no idea what I was talking about since it seems that apple doesn't have tech support for the AppleTV+ App!!! There is nothing on their website either to get support for this new app. Might have done that before releasing it to the public since it is not free. Bottom line we now can watch made for Apple TV+ shows.

Apple TV+ ON ROKU ULTRA NOT PLAYING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.