Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails missing

I backed up my iphone 8 on my pc yesterday prior to getting a new replacement iphone 11. I had to give the previous phone back as it was on a lease plan. I restored the backup onto the new iphone and everything went smoothly however I have just noticed at all emails that were in my inbox on the previous phone are missing and only now showing emails received from the 14th August plus all my sent emails (sent from the previous phone) are missing and its empty. Why did all my email not restore and go missing, is there anyway to get them back?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 31, 2020 4:39 AM

3 replies

Aug 31, 2020 4:43 AM in response to melaniefromwalkerston1974

1. Open Settings.
  2. Tap Passwords & Accounts.
  3. If you don't see this option, go to Mail Accounts or Mail, Contacts, Calendars, depending on your iOS version.
  4. Tap your email account.
  5. Choose Mail Days to Sync, then choose how many recent days of email you want to download to Mail automatically. Choose No Limit to synchronize all mail.

Emails missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.