Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Contacts between different accounts

Hi, So my problem is that I have a lot of contacts on my iPhone, not realizing they are all not on the same account. For example when I removed my college email from my phone, a bunch of contacts were deleted. My primary account for my contacts is iCloud now, but only a few of my contacts are connected to that account. My MacBook only shows the few contacts selected to that account as well and I have been trying to sync all my contacts but have been unsuccessful. My question is, how can I get all my contacts under one "iCloud" account so that they can all sync between all my devices?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 3:37 PM

Go to iCloud.com > login > Contacts and see what has synced and what hasn't. Then try to identify the problematic device (iPhone or MacBook), then consider briefly turning Contacts off/on on that device. If that didn't work, consider signing out of that device and sign back in.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2020 3:37 PM in response to pr14jmc

Go to iCloud.com > login > Contacts and see what has synced and what hasn't. Then try to identify the problematic device (iPhone or MacBook), then consider briefly turning Contacts off/on on that device. If that didn't work, consider signing out of that device and sign back in.

Syncing Contacts between different accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.