Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Con u send my passcode to my phone number

Send my passcode to my phone number

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 9:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 9:48 AM

Nobody but you knows your passcode - Apple does not know either your screen lock passcode nor your AppleID password. And no user here on the forums knows anything about your passwords or passcodes.

If you’ve forgotten the screen lock passcode, the only solution is to restore and erase the device in iTunes to reset it (or if not disabled, you could remote erase it from your iCloud account) -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’ve forgotten your AppleID password, you’ll need to reset it or use account recovery -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2020 9:48 AM in response to berna275

Nobody but you knows your passcode - Apple does not know either your screen lock passcode nor your AppleID password. And no user here on the forums knows anything about your passwords or passcodes.

If you’ve forgotten the screen lock passcode, the only solution is to restore and erase the device in iTunes to reset it (or if not disabled, you could remote erase it from your iCloud account) -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

If you’ve forgotten your AppleID password, you’ll need to reset it or use account recovery -> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Con u send my passcode to my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.