You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Iphone 7 before and now im using Iphone X i used the same Apple Id to recover my photos but i accidentally turnd off my icloud photos...now my photos from iphone 7 are gone....how can i recover it

I have an Iphone 7+ before and now im using Iphone X i used the same Apple Id to recover my photos but i accidentally turned off my icloud photos...now my photos from iphone 7+are gone....how can i recover it???

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 11:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 2:02 PM

See -- Get help with missing photos - Apple Support.

4 replies

Oct 4, 2020 1:51 PM in response to AmaniRahman

AmaniRahman wrote:

My mistake this is the iPhone 8 that my son brought me for my birthday. My iPhone 11XR was tracked to the store around the corner from me. I went into the store and asked them for my phone and they claimed that they didnuhave it but it was tracked there. I want a replacement for my phone.

Please consider starting your own post.

I have an Iphone 7 before and now im using Iphone X i used the same Apple Id to recover my photos but i accidentally turnd off my icloud photos...now my photos from iphone 7 are gone....how can i recover it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.