Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i find my photos on icloud?

How can I find my photos on icloud?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 5:39 AM

If you are using Windows, you can read this to know more Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

OR

On any browser, you can also login to www.iCloud.com view/download photos from there too.

See this Download iCloud photos and videos - Apple Support

1. On iCloud.com, click Photos and select a photo or video. Hold the command key on your Mac or control key on your PC to select multiple photos or videos. 
  2. Click and hold the download icon  in the upper corner of the window. If you want to download your photo or video as it was originally captured or imported, choose Unmodified Original. For JPEG or H.264 format — including edits, and even if it was originally in HEIF or HEVC format — choose Most Compatible.*
  3. Click Download.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 5:39 AM in response to Gailbaby

If you are using Windows, you can read this to know more Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

OR

On any browser, you can also login to www.iCloud.com view/download photos from there too.

See this Download iCloud photos and videos - Apple Support

1. On iCloud.com, click Photos and select a photo or video. Hold the command key on your Mac or control key on your PC to select multiple photos or videos. 
  2. Click and hold the download icon  in the upper corner of the window. If you want to download your photo or video as it was originally captured or imported, choose Unmodified Original. For JPEG or H.264 format — including edits, and even if it was originally in HEIF or HEVC format — choose Most Compatible.*
  3. Click Download.

how can i find my photos on icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.