Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 5

My watch keeps flashing the apple logo. I have held the dial and the side button and nothing is stopping it. It went black during a workout and now I have it on the charger and that is all it keeps doing. Can anyone help me.

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 5:32 AM

First, try force restarting your watch: press and hold down both Digital Crown and side button for 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

The restart may take some time, you would feel a haptic vibration when it's finally on,

If your watch still does not start, contact Apple Support, make the Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service for them to inspect what is wrong with your device Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 5:32 AM in response to AppleWatchSeries5Help

First, try force restarting your watch: press and hold down both Digital Crown and side button for 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

The restart may take some time, you would feel a haptic vibration when it's finally on,

If your watch still does not start, contact Apple Support, make the Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service for them to inspect what is wrong with your device Contact - Official Apple Support

Apple Watch Series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.