Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync recently added songs to my IPOD

H ow do I sync recently added music to my Ipod

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 9:29 AM

It depends on how are you currently getting music onto your iPod.

• If you're using Sync Entire music library, then recently added music should be added at the next Sync
  • If you're using Sync selected Playlists, artists, albums and genres, connect the iPod to your iTunes Library, then look on the Device/Settings/Music pane and add the relevant items to the list of thing to be added to the iPod. You will need to click on the Sync (or Apply) button n the lower right corner to make these changes take effect
  • If you're using Manually Manage, connect the iPod to your iTunes Library and drag the music to the iPod
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 9:29 AM in response to dmalanka24

It depends on how are you currently getting music onto your iPod.

• If you're using Sync Entire music library, then recently added music should be added at the next Sync
  • If you're using Sync selected Playlists, artists, albums and genres, connect the iPod to your iTunes Library, then look on the Device/Settings/Music pane and add the relevant items to the list of thing to be added to the iPod. You will need to click on the Sync (or Apply) button n the lower right corner to make these changes take effect
  • If you're using Manually Manage, connect the iPod to your iTunes Library and drag the music to the iPod

How do I sync recently added songs to my IPOD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.