Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone is disabled and dont have itunes

my iphone is disabled and my chromebook computer cant download itunes. what is the next best option if apple store is 2 hours away

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 9:16 AM

Borrow a computer from a friend or see if there is an Apple Authorized Service provider that is closer than the Apple Store. See the following from If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 9:16 AM in response to aliciaorengo

Borrow a computer from a friend or see if there is an Apple Authorized Service provider that is closer than the Apple Store. See the following from If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

You need a computer to follow the steps below. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

my phone is disabled and dont have itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.