Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone7S

This is the age-old question of "what do I do when there is no storage left on my phone?". I have plenty of Cloud storage, and the phone is backed up every night. It's telling me that storage of "other" is taking up the most space. It suggests to delete attachments from texts. There seems to be no "select all" to do this in the settings. Suggestions?

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 10:04 AM

The age-old answer: delete the conversations, or delete the individual messages, offload, try a backup-reset-reload, or replace the device with a more capacious model.

iOS 13.6.1 (13.7 just arrived) does reportedly have a fix that can reduce Other storage, though.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Log feedback with Apple, too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 10:04 AM in response to lifeduringcovid19

The age-old answer: delete the conversations, or delete the individual messages, offload, try a backup-reset-reload, or replace the device with a more capacious model.

iOS 13.6.1 (13.7 just arrived) does reportedly have a fix that can reduce Other storage, though.

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Log feedback with Apple, too.

iPhone7S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.