Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone contacts do not show up on my iCloud

How do I get my iPhone Contacts onto my iCloud?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 10:22 AM

You would have to sync your contacts with iCloud for that to happen. Bear in mind, when you sync content with iCloud, what you do on your device takes place in iCloud as well. iCloud does not store your contacts for off device storage. iCloud keeps your contacts in sync,.

To do this go to Settings>your name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Contacts>On. You will have to wait for the contacts to upload to iCloud so leave the phone powered up and connected to a WiFi network.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 10:22 AM in response to capt2889

You would have to sync your contacts with iCloud for that to happen. Bear in mind, when you sync content with iCloud, what you do on your device takes place in iCloud as well. iCloud does not store your contacts for off device storage. iCloud keeps your contacts in sync,.

To do this go to Settings>your name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Contacts>On. You will have to wait for the contacts to upload to iCloud so leave the phone powered up and connected to a WiFi network.

My iphone contacts do not show up on my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.