Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

updating on an older IMAC

I have a late 2009 IMAC with macOS Sierra 10,12.16 My Pages software is 4.2 How can I get a newer version of Pages installed?

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 8:24 AM

Hi, welcome to the Apple Users Community.

You could try to update the OS to High Sierra which can run up to version 8.1 of Pages but I am not sure if you can download that from the App store any longer.

An alternative would be to use iCloud and work online in your browser, you may need to use something other than your Safari version.

Best of luck

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2020 8:24 AM in response to RideauLakes

Hi, welcome to the Apple Users Community.

You could try to update the OS to High Sierra which can run up to version 8.1 of Pages but I am not sure if you can download that from the App store any longer.

An alternative would be to use iCloud and work online in your browser, you may need to use something other than your Safari version.

Best of luck

updating on an older IMAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.