Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple isn't communicating with my bank

I have run my bank low but recently put money in it. On my bank side I had 18.39 in there yet apple thinks different. Not dure which program is causing the problem. On my iphone 10

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 12:06 AM

SHatter1 Said:

I have tried to clear my card several times my bank says i have money except for apple it says i owe. I would like to get this straightened out

———-

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information, nor can they determine the reason. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2020 12:06 AM in response to SHatter1

SHatter1 Said:

I have tried to clear my card several times my bank says i have money except for apple it says i owe. I would like to get this straightened out

———-

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information, nor can they determine the reason. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

My apple isn't communicating with my bank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.