Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match is Not Syncing with My New iMac - Suggestions? This is What I Have Done So Far...

New iMac: OS 10.15.6

iTunes / Music: 1.0.6.10

iPhone XR: 13.6.1

I have Apple Match and do not have Apple Music. On my previous iMac everything synced with one another. If I added a song to the playlist on the mac, it automatically updated the playlist on the phone... and so on.

Here are my iTunes settings and the settings on my phone. I have already authorized this computer with the iTunes account and even deleted the old computer from the account. I do not believe there to be an issue with the phone given the previous capability to utilize match... so I am not doing something right with the new iMac... Obviously I am screwing something up somewhere...

So, anyone have any suggestions?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 3:08 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 3, 2020 4:52 PM in response to turingtest2

Yes, I had tried that from the beginning and even de-authorized my old computer to make sure that there was no confusion on the network. I did try the Update the Cloud Library that you you suggested but that did not work.

Becoming frustrating as everything worked with the previous 10 year old iMac.

Thank you though. I appreciate the time.

iTunes Match is Not Syncing with My New iMac - Suggestions? This is What I Have Done So Far...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.