Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to login to my iCloud Drive thru my Safari Web Browse. All I am able to do is login to “Find My iPhone”??

Why can’t I log into my iCloud account thru Safari; from my iPhone or iPad?

All I am able to do is login to “Find My iPhone”??

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 6:34 PM

On an iPhone, iCloud is designed to be viewed by using the apps on the device (e.g., the Files app for iCloud Drive, the Photos app for iCloud Photos, the Notes app for notes, etc.).

You can also use an internet browser and log into icloud.com. What you can access via a browser varies by device. See: Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

If you don't have a current iOS version you may be only able to access Find My iPhone rather than the things described in Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2020 6:34 PM in response to Mya-

On an iPhone, iCloud is designed to be viewed by using the apps on the device (e.g., the Files app for iCloud Drive, the Photos app for iCloud Photos, the Notes app for notes, etc.).

You can also use an internet browser and log into icloud.com. What you can access via a browser varies by device. See: Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

If you don't have a current iOS version you may be only able to access Find My iPhone rather than the things described in Which iCloud.com features are available in the browser on your device - Apple Support

I am trying to login to my iCloud Drive thru my Safari Web Browse. All I am able to do is login to “Find My iPhone”??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.