Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro won’t charge - very recent purchase so all parts in excellent condition. Charge symbol flashes up briefly but battery just running down - frustrating

iPad Pro very new won’t charge up. Charge symbol flashes briefly when I plug charger in but then nothing

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 2:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 3:04 AM

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

I presume that you are using the correct Power Adapter - supplied with the iPad? For iPad Pro, the Power Adapter must be rated at 10-12W minimum; an iPhone or similar Power Adapter, rated at only 5W, is insufficient to charge most models of iPad.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2020 3:04 AM in response to Swinton27

If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

I presume that you are using the correct Power Adapter - supplied with the iPad? For iPad Pro, the Power Adapter must be rated at 10-12W minimum; an iPhone or similar Power Adapter, rated at only 5W, is insufficient to charge most models of iPad.

iPad Pro won’t charge - very recent purchase so all parts in excellent condition. Charge symbol flashes up briefly but battery just running down - frustrating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.