Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My granddaughter is unable to create her own playlists as a member of my Family Apple Music subscription. Any help out there for that?

My granddaughter is unable to create her own playlists as a member of my Family Apple Music subscription. Any help out there for that?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 6:27 PM

First, did your granddaughter follow the steps in the "Create a playlist" section of:

Create and share Apple Music playlists - Apple Support

Second, does she have her own unique Apple ID? (I assume you are not sharing an Apple ID with her.)

Finally, if something isn’t working right is to restart your iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2020 6:27 PM in response to bonnieb2

First, did your granddaughter follow the steps in the "Create a playlist" section of:

Create and share Apple Music playlists - Apple Support

Second, does she have her own unique Apple ID? (I assume you are not sharing an Apple ID with her.)

Finally, if something isn’t working right is to restart your iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.