Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I picked the wrong language and I need English

I’m trying to set up an Apple TV and I accidentally picked the wrong language how do I go back to the beginning

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 9:38 PM

@Arlyle05

You don’t need to reset it! Just follow these instructions and images:

Open Settings - General - which is the top choice

Slowly scroll down the list until you see the Flag on the left - Click on that to get to the list - English should be right at the top. Select one so you can now read in English, you can modify it to your region later

Change the language on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Select Language

Scroll down and select Language under Language and Region, which is the first option that displays a flag to the left. Scroll slowly, because it might take a moment for the flag to appear.

Choose the language that you want

Scroll down on the next screen and choose the language that you want.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2020 9:38 PM in response to Chattanoogan

@Arlyle05

You don’t need to reset it! Just follow these instructions and images:

Open Settings - General - which is the top choice

Slowly scroll down the list until you see the Flag on the left - Click on that to get to the list - English should be right at the top. Select one so you can now read in English, you can modify it to your region later

Change the language on your Apple TV - Apple Support

Select Language

Scroll down and select Language under Language and Region, which is the first option that displays a flag to the left. Scroll slowly, because it might take a moment for the flag to appear.

Choose the language that you want

Scroll down on the next screen and choose the language that you want.

I picked the wrong language and I need English

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.